Hello from USA

International forum/GUESTBOOK. Only English language is allowed here!
Kategoriregler

In this place logged in guest and members can create topics and posts.

Note! English is the only language allowed here! - Topics and posts in other languages will be deleted!

Fly

Hello from USA

Inläggav Fly » tor 21 jul 2011, 22:31

Finally got my password to log in. Thanks to the 5 Swedes that came to our country and our national VRA Rally, it was a wonderful time and everyone at the rally enjoyed your company, especially those big shot glasses.

I cannot remember who gave me the gift certificate that you won at the drawing, but thank you very much.

Sorry for getting all of us a bit lost on the Blue Ridge Parkway, I really do need to forget the GPS sometimes and just remember how I got to the restaurant. Thankfully, the GPS you brought from Sweden worked better than mine. :oops:

It was a great time, wish I could afford to travel to your country for your next rally. With my meager finances, I may just have to wait for you to visit again.

Great looking forum you have, keep up the good work.

Länk:
BBkod:
HTML:
Dölj inläggslänk
Visa inläggslänk

Användarvisningsbild
goran428
Blev användare: fre 20 okt 2006, 09:22
Hemort: Malmö
Kontakt:

Inläggav goran428 » fre 22 jul 2011, 23:20

Fly. You have changed. As you and I drove along the historic, old Route 66, we relied entirely on the old fashioned method of paper maps. Map Series' "Here it is" and I had with me the classic mapBook Rand McNally Road Atlas. Just once, it was in St. Louis, we used the GPS ..... and ended after an hour of aimless riding in a residential area :roll:

It was not the GPS finding Blue Ridge Parkway again, it was maps and road signs

Bild
Stecoah? Ok! Here it is! Rune in a hotelroom in New York July 2011

OK. You found Blue Ridge Parkway startingpoint in Cherokee didn't you?
See you again 2012 Fly!
Goran :D :D
Medlem sedan år 2000. Tidigare medlem i webbgruppen, webbutvecklare, webbmaster, infoansvarig och forumvärd. Hedersmedlem.
Grågossen innehaft VN 800 C Drifter, Vulcan EN500, VN 1600 C och 800 A
GrågossensBild
Bild

Länk:
BBkod:
HTML:
Dölj inläggslänk
Visa inläggslänk

Återgå till "THE OPEN HIGHWAY"