Farewell to the VRA

International forum/GUESTBOOK. Only English language is allowed here!
Kategoriregler

In this place logged in guest and members can create topics and posts.

Note! English is the only language allowed here! - Topics and posts in other languages will be deleted!

Fly

Farewell to the VRA

Inläggav Fly » mån 28 nov 2011, 16:02

It appears that political ambitions by some in our national organization will result in my being removed from the VRA, after 12 years of trying to be the best representative of this organization that I still respect and love.

As a result, I do not know what they will be doing for the 2012 rally and will miss friends that I have made in VRA Sweden. I will remember all of you very fondly, and thank you for not making a big deal of my getting you lost on the 'Blue Ridge Parkway'.

I will still check in here occasionally, and if you do visit the US, let me know and I'll will try very hard to come and visit for a night, or part of the trip. I promise not to lead by GPS and will use old fashioned paper maps.

Someday I hope to visit your great country, and will certainly let you know if that happens.

Länk:
BBkod:
HTML:
Dölj inläggslänk
Visa inläggslänk

Användarvisningsbild
goran428
Blev användare: fre 20 okt 2006, 09:22
Hemort: Malmö
Kontakt:

Inläggav goran428 » mån 28 nov 2011, 17:56

Fly. It was our trip along Route 66 in 2006 and your visit to Springfield IL. in Vulcan Riders Sweden travel along the same route last year, which inspired 5 Swedish members of the VRA to fly over to the United States to participate in the Rally at The Dragon.

Perhaps (probably) it was your work for the VRA twelve years ago which also inspired our national founder Armenberg to launch Vulcan Riders Association in this country. Vulcan Riders Sweden. I think so. We therefore have much to thank you for. Specifically I have, however. You and I have not been seen for the last time. See you at summer.

Your friend
Goran
Medlem sedan år 2000. Tidigare medlem i webbgruppen, webbutvecklare, webbmaster, infoansvarig och forumvärd. Hedersmedlem.
Grågossen innehaft VN 800 C Drifter, Vulcan EN500, VN 1600 C och 800 A
GrågossensBild
Bild

Länk:
BBkod:
HTML:
Dölj inläggslänk
Visa inläggslänk

Användarvisningsbild
stefan3871
Blev användare: fre 20 okt 2006, 15:13
Hemort: Härryda
Kontakt:

Inläggav stefan3871 » tis 29 nov 2011, 10:54

You are more than welcome to visit us, Fly! If ever possible, try to sync it with our National Bike Meet. You'll love it! And Skåne, where Göran lives is a beautiful treat for both soul and bike. The route upwards to Tånga Hed and our meet is too. Hope to meet you someday - you're a legend in Vulcan Territory ;-)

//Stefan
(Webmaster/info officer)
Bild
Klicken Machen ^

Länk:
BBkod:
HTML:
Dölj inläggslänk
Visa inläggslänk

Fly

Inläggav Fly » ons 30 nov 2011, 19:24

Thanks Stefen, and your Green/Green Nomad is still one of the best looking bikes in the world. I put about 77,000 miles on mine before a broken cam chain and no time to work on it, caused me to buy my 2003 Nomad.

Unlike my rich friends in Sweden, :D a trip to your country seems far too expensive, but I can still dream about it.

Länk:
BBkod:
HTML:
Dölj inläggslänk
Visa inläggslänk

Återgå till "THE OPEN HIGHWAY"